Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My Sister's Tag

1- Typically, what time do you wake up?Whoever wakes up first. Somewhere between 8 and 9.
2- On a good night, what time are your kids in bed?Alex almost always in bed by 9.
3-How long have you been a mommy?31/2 years.
4- How old were you when you became a mom?25
5- What is your favorite kids TV show?Anything educational. Little Einsteins, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse or Sesame Street.
6- What is your least favorite kids TV show?Sponge Bob is the worst but I also hate Poke'mon however Alex loves it. It is still better than Sponge Bob though.
7- What is your favorite chore?Making dinner for my family.
8- What is your favorite meal to cook?I love to cook so I am always trying new things. I love my Orange Cashew Chicken with Broccoli, Mini Meatloafs or my Homemade Fettucine Alfredo.
9- What meal do you cook most often?We all love pasta so I make pasta at least once a week. It is filling and hearty and I have tons of different recipes for it.
10- What is your kids favorite meal?Alex's all time favorite and most requested in macaroni and cheese.
11- What's your favorite thing your husband does with your kids?He is a great hands on dad. It doesn't matter what needs to be done he will never shirk away from it. He is also exceptionally loving towards Alex.
12- What are 5 things that make you smile when you're being a mom?I love it when Alex sees me come home from work and his whole face lights up and he runs to hug me. There is nothing better than see that somebody what you there and that they rely on you.
13-If you could take your kids anywhere, where would it be?Disneyworld or Disneyland. We are hoping to go in a couple of years.
14- When was the last time you went out without your kids?Two weekends ago we went camping at Capital Reef with Jackson's family and on Monday we went shopping with Alex.
15- What is your favorite activity to do with your kids?Read to him, sing songs and tickle him.
16- Name one thing you said you'd never say as a mother. I thought that I would never nag my kids to do something. I hated when my family would nag me but now I find that I do it too.
17- Name something you do that your own mom did. We both love to cuddle, give lots of kisses and constantly tell our kids that we love them.
18- What is your favorite quality your mom has? She is very patient and loves to read.
19- What is your favorite kids book? All of the Sandra Boynton books.
20- What is your favorite advice for new moms? Try not stress too much. Remember that when you are struggling, take to the Lord in prayer and he will guide you.
21- What is your most heartbreaking moment as a mom? When I have to leave him. I hate to be away from him. I also hate to see him cry when he is hurt.
22- What is your most joyful moment as a mom? Anytime that his learning something new and when he tells me that he loves me.
23- When is the last time you told one of your kids you loved them? 5 minutes ago.
24- When was the last time you were told, "I love you" by your kids? 5 minutes ago.
tag all moms!

1 comment:

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

that was fun to read and learn about you:) I need the recipes for: Orange Cashew Chicken with Broccoli, and Homemade Fettucine Alfredo