Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I Love Stephanie Meyer

I am totally addicted to Stephanie Meyer and her books. I just finished reading all of her Twilight series and I have also read the new book called the Host. (It was really different but very good.) It is a really good thing that I am done because it has been all consuming for me. I had the hardest time putting any of the books down. I hardly got anything done around here until I finished them. I love reading a good book like these. It has been a really long time since I have found a book that enjoyed as much as these. The last ones were probably the Harry Potter books. Anyway, if you haven't read them I would highly recommend them. They have become so popular that they are making a movie about the first Twilight book. I am so excited. It comes out in December. That is the only gift that I really care about for my birthday. If I don't get anything but tickets for that show I will be thrilled!!!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You know that I am totally addicted too. Did you get my email about the blog book club? I was thinking that we could read "The Host" for our first book.