Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The start of a New Season. Yeah!!!!!!

I thought that I would add a new post about something that I am really excited for. I love American Idol and the new season started last night!!! Right now they are just doing the try outs, which is not my favorite part, but I love the actual competition. It is the only thing that I watch pretty religiously. I love trying to choice who will win and watching the numbers dwindle down to the final one. I usually don't like the reality TV shows but I love this one because it is a real contest on talent. The last two seasons I have been disappointed in who won so hopefully this year will be better. My favorite American Idol winner is Carrie Underwood. I have also really enjoyed Chris Daughtery (he was robbed of his win! I am still mad about that season) and Kelly Clarkson. I know that a lot of people don't like it, but it is something that really enjoy and Alex really liked it last season too!!! Hopefully, he will like it this year too. I haven't pick a favorite yet but I am sure that I will. That is the best part!!!!

1 comment:

Jackson RL said...

I must also admit that I am also excited for this new season to begin. I only hope that this season we have a winner who should actually have been the winner. There have been some mess ups in the past.