Tuesday, March 2, 2010

All About the Pokemon


For those of you who don't know Alex loves his Pokemon. This is a picture of his favorite Pokemon friend Gangar that he got for Christmas. He sleeps with it every night along with one of the other stuffed Pokemon friends that he has (I will take pictures of the others another time. There are quite a few). It's amazing to me that this obsession he has with Pokemon has lasted so long. He has been into it since he was about 2 or so and it has never ended. He likes other things too but those things seem to come and go after a period of time but not Pokemon. I guess this one is here to stay which I think his Dad is just as happy about. Truthfully, I think his Dad enjoys the cartoons almost as much as Alex does. They have a lot of fun watching them together. It's pretty cute watching them on the couch together on Saturday mornings. I think that's why every kid needs a Dad because most Moms wouldn't indulge their little obsessions like Jackson does with Alex's Pokemon. Alex is very lucky that his Dad understands him and loves him like he does.

No comments: