Thursday, August 7, 2008

House Guests

Last weekend I had a good friend of mine from high school (Tiffany) come and stay with me. Her and her husband came back to Utah to go to our 10 year high school reunion. Jackson and I graduated in the same class together but we weren't sure if we were going to attend the reunion until my friend Tiffany told me she was coming. They drove from California and arrived Thursday night. Friday night was the reunion. Our class officers decided to have the reunion at Wheeler Farm in the barn. It was big enough but it was really lame. They had BBQ and played some weird video from high school that had a lot the cheerleaders doing really strange things. (I didn't even recognize the video.) Anyway, the reunion was so not worth going to but it was really cool to see my friend again. She moved out to California right after high school and I haven't seen her since. I told her that even though the reunion was dumb it was worth it if it brought her out here. Alex really loved playing with them, especially Jeff, who is just like a kid himself. I love having house guest and these two were no exception. They were very respectful and a lot of fun to be with! We will not be going to any more reunions but we loved the company that we had. Hopefully there will be more in our future.

1 comment:

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

how fun to see your friend...no pictures???