Friday, June 13, 2008

Where My Life has Gone

This is a tag from Candace that she did on her blog.

20 Years ago.
I was 9 years old living in Lenexa, Kansas. Was going to Rhein Beninghoven Elementary School and loved playing barbies with my sisters.
10 Years ago.
I was 19 and had just started my second year of cosmetology school at Salt Lake Community College. I had my first new car, a Plymouth Neon that I loved and was actively involved at the local Institute.
5 Years ago.
I had been married for a little over a year, was living a 2 bedroom apartment in West Jordan. I was working at Beneficial Life and as a hairstylist at Hair Talk. Jackson was busy going to school at UVSC and working too.
3 Years ago
I had been married for 3 years, and was only working as a hairstylist at Hair Talk in Sandy. We lived in 2 bedroom condo that we had bought 1 year ago and Alex was a new born baby. Jackson was just starting at L-3 Communications (his current employer).
1 Year ago
We bought our first house and moved out to Syracuse. We decided to start trying to have another baby.
Today
I have cleaned the house and Jackson has been working on the yard, this is his Friday off. We will then go to the grocery store and I will make a meal to take to neighbor. Alex has been playing with his dinosaurs and Poke'mon cards.
Tomorrow
I will go to work at the salon, Dynamix Family Salon. Then I will come home and have a Father's Day party and Birthday party (for my grandpa) at my house.
In the next year
I hope to be able to stop working and that we have another child by then. I also want to take Alex to Disneyland or Disney World.
I would like to tag anyone that would like to participate!

2 comments:

Heather said...

cute--no time for tags right now, but liked yours. Love to you all!

The Perry's said...

Hey! Hows it going? How did your sister get started on her vinyl business. I have been wanting to do the vinyl letters but just didn't know how to get started. Talk to you later.