Monday, April 14, 2008

A Year Ago Today

I was looking at the calendar at realized that a year ago today we officially move into our house. It some ways it still seems new but in so many others ways, it feels like we have always been here. Both of us have commented that for the first time our married lives it finally feels like we found were we are suppost to be. Everything about our area we love (except the rush hour commute to Salt Lake for Jackson). Our ward and neighbors are wonderful and have really made us feel welcomed. This is defiantly a place that we can live for a very long time. We feel so blessed to have found this place. When we lost our original home, I was really upset and didn't think that I would another house that I liked. Then, we found this place which was 300 square feet bigger than the other and the neighborhood is nicer. The only things that would change is that the master bath is small and the outside needs a little curb appeal help. But, we keep working on it and the more we work on it the more we love it. This was truly a blessing from the Lord!!! There is no doubt in my mind that this is where our family is meant to be.

1 comment:

The Perry's said...

I can't believe that it has been a year in your new home. I just seems like we helped you move in not to long ago. Time sure goes by really fast.