Thursday, March 3, 2011

Alex is 6

It is so hard to believe that Alex is now 6 years old. The day he was born was one of the best days of my life! I will always be grateful for the chance that I have to raise and feel so blessed to call myself his mother. I have always know that he is a very special son of our Father Heaven. I felt it when I was pregnant with him and I can see it all of the time now. He amazes me constantly with how smart he is and how incredibly kind he is. I couldn't ask for a better son and Ben is very lucky to have such a great big brother.



My birthday boy!


Alex and his Dad.


Alex's Poke'mon birthday cake. I was so proud of myself for making his cake. He really liked it and I think it turned out really cute.


Ben eating the birthday cake.



Alex and his friends. We did a Poke'mon party with just his boy friends. The kids were so cute and had a really great time. The friends are Zack, Alex, Michael, Preston, Ty (his cousin), Payton, Luke (another cousin) and Benjamin.


No comments: