Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Who do you vote for?

I have been debating about this post for quite awhile now. I don't usually like to discuss politics with a lot of people because the conversations tend to get a little heated and passionate, which usually makes me uncomfortable. However, this presidential election is different. In the past elections I have always had a clear feeling on who I should vote for. This elections is different though. I have been researching the candidates and listened to their debates, but I don't have a strong feeling for either one of them. So, here is what I am asking. I would like each of you take a minute and tell me who you are going to vote for and why. I could really use some help and value your opinion. If you don't feel like doing this that is fine. I just thought that this would be helpful for me. May God bless us and America during these changing times.

2 comments:

The Perry's said...

Sorry, but this is nothing to do with voting. But I was just wondering, when do you find out if it is a boy or a girl? And when are you due again?

Holly said...

I go in for my ultrasound on November 14th. My due date is April 9th. Hope this helps.